Requirements: Friend Membership is open to all individuals that wish to join the movement and support the NCEDSV mission, goals and philosophy.
- Strengthen the unified voice before the state and federal capitols on behalf of survivors and domestic and sexual violence program providers
- Support the creation and enactment of policies that make a meaningful difference in the lives of victims and survivors
- Discounts and complimentary CEUs at designated NCEDSV trainings and conference
- Complimentary access to the Advocate Certificate Program – a distance education program providing a series of online modules
- Special meetings and events, including Regional Meetings with tailored trainings to meet your needs and time to network with providers in your area
- Subscriptions to NCEDSV’s monthly and quarterly e-newsletters
- NCEDSV window decal
- Eligibility to participate in NCEDSV Board of Directors, committees and taskforces
Annual dues for Category IV members are $50, with the exception of persons of limited means, who may pay reduced dues. Survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence including incarcerated individuals may receive a complimentary lifetime membership at NCEDSV. A joint membership is available to two individuals that share a household.
- Joint Membership: $75.00
- Individual Membership: $50.00
- Senior (55+) Membership: $10.00
- Student Membership: $10.00
- Survivor: Lifetime Membership Complementary