Sample facebook posts:
- When victims feel understood and supported, they are more likely to seek services. “Strength. Resilience. Justice.” #NCVRW2017 www.ovc.gov/ ncvrw2017
- The cycle of violence and trauma is interrupted when victims are able to access an established system of victim services and when communities deliver victim-centered, culturally competent justice. #NCVRW2017 www.ovc.gov/ncvrw2017
- We are more likely to achieve justice when organizations have the strength and resilience to provide comprehensive, wraparound services. #NCVRW201
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week begins April 2. Visit www.ovc.gov for information about resources and events. #NCVRW2017
- Victims should be given the assistance they need to make informed decisions for their own lives. Follow #NCVRW2017 to get involved!
- We must reach victims where they are—physically, culturally, emotionally—for them to trust the system #NCVRW2017
- Strength, resilience, and justice are necessary in forging healthy, sustainable, productive communities #NCVRW2017 www.ovc.gov/ ncvrw2017