1300 Nevada State Dr
Henderson, NV 89002 Henderson
18th Annual Nevada State Child Abuse Prevention and Safety Conference
Taking Resilience to the Next Level
June 6, 2019
7:30a.m. – 8:30a.m. Registration
Early Bird Rate (before May 1) $40
Standard Rate (May 1 and beyond) $50
Details will be available at https://nic.unlv.edu/pcan/conference.html
- Enough Abuse: Understanding and Responding to the Sexual Behavior of Children
- Preventing Abuse for LGBTQ Identified Children and Youth
- Social- Emotional Development of Young Children and Building Resilience to Help Support Families with Trauma
- Shaken Baby Discharge Education Guideline: A Hospital Initiative
- Working with Adolescent Suicidality and Childhood Trauma in Schools
- Protecting Our Kids from ACEs: Why We Need You to Speak to Policy Makers
- Supporting Adolescents with Disabilities Who Are Experiencing Relationship Abuse and Sexual Violence: Setting the Stage for Prevention – NCEDSV’s Judy Henderson presenting
- Moving Ahead to Economic Sustainability: Exploring Prevention Strategies by Highlighting Personal Strengths and Resiliency Factors – NCEDSV’s Judy Henderson presenting
Need to pay by check?
Register using this form, but select “PAY BY CHECK” as your ticket method.
Checks can be made payable to Board of Regents and should be mailed to:
NICRP c/o PCANV
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154
This training was supported by the Administration for Children and Families, Family Violence Prevention and Services, Grant No. 1801NVSDVC. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act.