Program Members are agencies, programs or non-profits including those of federally recognized Native American tribes located in Nevada who:
- Provide domestic and/or sexual violence victim services or violence prevention education,
- Whose beliefs are consistent with NCEDSV’s philosophy and mission, and
- Are committed, in mission and action to honoring a victim’s choice in all aspects of that victim’s experience.
In addition Program Members must be approved by the NCEDSV Board of Directors.
Advocacy & Policy Expertise
- Strengthen the unified voice before the state and federal capitols on behalf of survivors and domestic and sexual violence program providers
- Support the creation and enactment of policies that make a meaningful difference in the lives of victims and survivors
- Play a vital role in forming and deciding the direction of the movement against domestic and sexual violence
- Have an impact on funding for programs, including ongoing advocacy for marriage license funding and a hand in developing and supporting existing and new legislation
- Gain a network of sophisticated advocates with experience working with funders
Member Discounts, Funding Advocacy & Funding Opportunities
- Exclusive access to special grant-funded projects
- Discounts at designated NCEDSV trainings, webinars, and conference events for staff members
- Complimentary CEUs at NCEDSV trainings and conferences
- Complimentary connection to language interpretation services at a reduced cost, 24 hours a day
- Priority for custom consultations and trainings at program request
- Access to the Jan Evans Direct Assistance Fund for emergency grants for survivors.
Member Training & Information Services
- Priority access to expert support services including customizable trainings, consultations and technical assistance
- Complimentary access to the Advocate Certificate Program – a distance education program providing a series of online modules
- Access to the Executive Director quarterly networking meetings.
- Complimentary access to NCEDSV Program Salary Survey
- Members-only webpage to share resources with programs throughout the state
Networking, Recognition & Engagement
- Voting rights
- Eligibility to participate in NCEDSV Board of Directors, committees and taskforces
- Recognition of membership on NCEDSV website and designated conference materials NCEDSV membership seal for your website, brochures and other materials, and NCEDSV window decal
- Special meetings and events, including Regional Meetings with tailored trainings to meet your needs and time to network with providers in your area
- Subscriptions to NCEDSV’s e-newsletters
- Unlimited posting privileges for your agency’s employment openings and events on NCEDSV website
Dues are based upon agency budget. Please contact us for additional information.