Quarterly/Fiscal Year Domestic Violence Statistics:
SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN NEVADA
NCEDSV is working with our member partners and allies to develop a method of collecting data on sexual violence in Nevada.
- The Center for Disease Control outline the costs someone who has experiences sexual assault could/will face
Please click here (newsletter sign up) to subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
- The National Network to End Domestic Violence takes an annual census of the women and children who seek domestic violence services in a single day across the United States. Click here to view the domestic violence census.
- The Violence Policy Center publishes an annual report on the rate of women murdered by men to coincide with Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October. Click here to view the annual report.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline and the teen-oriented org released their national and Nevada statistics. The national hotlines received 1,791 adult contacts and 124 teen oriented contacts in 2015.
- 2015 National Report, National Domestic Violence Hotline
2015 Nevada State Report, National Domestic Violence Hotline
2015 National Report, LoveIsRespect
2015 Nevada State Report, LoveIsRespect
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Data Resource Center, Justice Research and Statistics Association has excellent statistical resources for anyone looking to learn more about domestic violence in the United States.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Intimate Partner Violence Data Sources