NCEDSV compiles quarterly domestic violence statistics and a yearly domestic violence homicide report for the state of Nevada. In addition to our reports, there are national nonprofit and government organizations that compile and interpret domestic violence statistics.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Nevada Domestic violence Reports
- 2017 Calendar Year Statistics Report
- 2016 Calendar Year Statistics Report
- 2015-2016 Fiscal Year Statistics Report
- 2015 Calendar Year Statistics Report ; Executive Summary
- 2014-2015 Fiscal Year Statistics Report
- 2014 Calendar Year Statistics Report; Executive Summary
- 2013-2014 Fiscal Year Statistics Report
Nevada SEXUAL VIOLENCE Information
*NCEDSV is working with our member partners and allies to develop a method of collecting data on sexual violence in Nevada. These resources are national resources.
- The National Network to End Domestic Violence takes an annual census of the women and children who seek domestic violence services in a single day across the United States. Click here to view census.
- The Violence Policy Center publishes an annual report on the rate of women murdered by men to coincide with Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October. Click here to view the annual report.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline and Love is Respect released their national and Nevada statistics. The national hotlines received 1,791 adult contacts and 124 teen oriented contacts in 2015.
- 2015 National Report, National Domestic Violence Hotline
2015 Nevada State Report, National Domestic Violence Hotline
2015 National Report, LoveIsRespect
2015 Nevada State Report, LoveIsRespect
- The Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Data Resource Center through the Justice Research and Statistics Association (JRSA) has excellent statistical resources for anyone looking to learn more about domestic violence in the United States.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Intimate Partner Violence Data Sources